What does it do? Tweet
If you already have Skype, click here to get CallBurner recording your calls. You’ll be up and running in less than 5 minutes.
Listen to a Skype call which was recorded with CallBurner:
The above recording features CallBurner customer and podcaster Helen Osborne (based in USA) talking with Jeremy Hague (CallBurner cofounder – based in Australia).
Note: CallBurner records audio only. If you need video go here: Record Skype Video Calls with VodBurner.
What does it cost?
- CallBurner is free to install.
- Recording Skype-to-Skype calls with other CallBurner users is completely free of charge. There are no time limits or other limitations. (Click here for details).
- Recording calls with non-CallBurner users, as well as SkypeOut and SkypeIn calls, is free for 30 days then requires a full CallBurner license (Click here for pricing details).
- Recording of Conference Calls is free as long as at least one party to the call (other than yourself) is running CallBurner.
- Crisp, clean, professional recording
- Simple, intuitive and uncluttered
- Direct to MP3 with no additional software installation required
- Record all calls, or only the ones you choose
- Optionally record direct to WAV for best possible quality
- Optionally record each side of the call to a separate file
- Convert Skype voicemails to MP3 or WAV
- Anti-drift technology keeps both sides of the call in sync
- Works with all versions of Skype from 1.3 onwards
- Ideal for recording business meetings
- Ideal for conference, seminar and lecture recording
- Ideal for podcast interview recording
- Ideal for keeping a complete archive of all calls made
Not a Skype User?
If you don’t have Skype, it’s a great way to call standard phone lines for a small fee, or other Skype users for free. Click here to get calling with Skype and recording with CallBurner.